- CCTV Lenses ›
- Mini Dome Cameras ›
- Factory Automation ›
- Built-In Lenses ›
- Thermal Lenses ›
TAMRON RELEASES INDOOR-USE MINI-DOME CAMERA WITH BUILT-IN HIGH-QUALITY VARI-FOCAL LENS
Tamron 2.8-10.5mm Vari-Focal Lens Provides 100° Horizontal Angle of View
September 1, 2009, Commack, NY— Tamron USA, Inc., the US subsidiary of the Japanese optics company, announced the release of a new indoor-use mini-dome camera with a built-in high-quality Vari-Focal lens. The new Model DC28105N-12 features a 2.8-10.5mm F/1.2 high quality lens that yields excellent imaging results for surveillance applications.
THE DEVELOPMENT CONCEPT
With the expansion of the integrated camera market, there is a strong demand for mini-dome cameras that boast superior cost performance. Following its DCV12 series of high-quality mini-dome cameras introduced in fiscal 2007, Tamron has now developed the DC28105N-12, a mini-dome camera with a built-in high-quality vari-focal lens intended for indoor use. The new product leverages Tamron’s high-quality imaging technology to achieve high-precision monitoring. Tamron is committed to delivering the high image quality expected of an innovative lens manufacturer known for integrated development and design.
Integrated high-quality design from lens to camera
• Uses an aspherical lens for optical design capable of high resolution.
• Covers a wide angle of view of 2.8-10.5mm, to achieve a horizontal angle of view at the widest angle of just under 100 degrees.
• Boasts a large-aperture F/1.2 brightness, highest in its class.
• Uses Tamron Multi-coating to reduce ghosting and flare.
• Employs a 1/3" CCD to achieve a horizontal resolution of 540 TV lines.
• Utilizes a design that takes dome cover characteristics into consideration to minimize degradation of image quality after cover installation.
• Pan and tilt adjustment includes a lock mechanism to protect against drift due to vibration, etc., after the angle of view is set.
• A grip has been installed for easier pan adjustment, greatly improving operability during installation.
• Offers one-touch installation for the dome cover.
Other special characteristics
• Simple design blends in optimally for indoor installation in offices, retail stores, etc.
• Installation components are compatible with general standard electrical boxes.
• Designed with environmental concern.
*All design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
# # #