- Tamron Lens Line ›
- Experience ›
- Explore ›
- Engage ›
- Express ›
Educational Purchase Rebate Program:
ONLY Instructors, Undergrad Students & Grad Students (in a qualifying major) employed by or enrolled in select U.S. universities and community colleges and teaching or majoring in photography, photojournalism, visual media, design, film, video, or communications are eligible for significant rebates on Tamron products. The Educational Purchase Rebate CAN be combined with any regular Tamron rebate in effect at the time of your purchase.
Instructors, Undergrad Students & Grad Students (in a qualifying major) employed by or enrolled in select U.S. universities and community colleges and teaching or majoring in photography, photojournalism, visual media, design, film, video, or communications. For a list of eligible schools, click here.
Elementary, Middle and High Schools do not qualify. Trade schools do not qualify. PPA schools and workshops (e.g., Santa Fe, Maine, etc.) do not qualify. Please be sure your school is included in the list of eligible schools referenced above. If you feel your school should be listed, please contact John Van Steenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss consideration.
Instructors, Undergrad Students & Grad Students are responsible for making sure they are qualified to receive rebate reimbursement. Dealers may or may not accept returns after purchase and it is advised to check on your dealer’s return policy in advance of purchase. Tamron will not be responsible for taking back any product or paying any rebate if the purchase does not qualify for the Educational Purchase Rebate.
(1) Purchases must be made from an authorized Tamron USA dealer. A list of authorized dealers can be found on the Tamron website at www.tamron-usa.com or by calling Tamron at 800-827-8880. If you have any doubts as to the authenticity of the dealer from whom you intend to make your purchase, please call Tamron at 631-858-8400 to verify the status of the dealer. (2) The Tamron lens purchased must be a Tamron USA import that includes the Tamron USA, Inc. 6-year Limited Warranty. Purchases of Tamron gray market products will not be considered for any rebate (i.e., neither Educational nor regular). (3) Purchases of Tamron products are limited to one piece per focal length lens (e.g., one 90mm). Purchases of the same focal length lens in different mounts will not be accepted (e.g., one 90mm for Canon and one 90mm for Nikon is not acceptable, only one student rebate will be allowed per focal length). (4) Purchaser will receive the Educational Purchase Rebate as reflected in the prevailing Tamron Educational Purchase Program Brochure posted at www.tamron-usa.com. This rebate CAN BE COMBINED WITH ANY REGULAR TAMRON REBATE in effect on the specified product at the time of purchase. (5) Payment will be made to the authorized Tamron dealer by any method accepted by the dealer at the dealer's regular selling price. The dealer collects all applicable sales tax.
How to Claim Rebate
1) Before purchase, be sure your school is listed on Tamron’s posted list of selected schools. Schools not on this list do not qualify.
2) Purchase your product from an AUTHORIZED Tamron USA dealer. Rebates will not be processed if the product is purchased from an unauthorized dealer. Click here for a list of authorized Tamron dealers.
3) Complete the official Tamron Educational Purchase Rebate Form. Click here.
4) Complete the Official Rebate form(s) found at www.tamron-usa.com if also applying for a regular Tamron Rebate. Send this form to the 10 Austin Blvd, Commack, NY 11725 address
5) Check yes on the terms and conditions, sign and date
6) Send to Tamron USA, Inc. with ALL of the following:
a. Copy of dated store sales receipt showing Tamron lens purchase from an authorized Tamron USA dealer
b. Serial number cut out from the lens box
c. Copy of proof of enrollment or employment at stated school at time of purchase
- A copy of your photo ID from the school, showing enrollment concurrent with the date of the lens purchase.
- A copy of your class schedule concurrent with the date of the lens purchase.
Either will satisfy the proof of enrollment.
d. Completed and signed Tamron Educational Purchase Rebate Form
e. Completed official rebate form if applying for a regular Tamron rebate.
7) Failure to include any of the above items will delay the processing of your rebate. Redemptions from students or instructors from unapproved schools or those that do not have current enrollment standing and/or current identification will not be accepted.
8) Send all of above to: Tamron USA, Inc. Educational Purchase Rebate 2Q14EPP, 10 Austin Blvd., Commack, NY 11725
IF APPLYING FOR A REGULAR TAMRON REBATE IN ADDITION TO THIS EDUCATIONAL PURCHASE REBATE, YOU MUST INCLUDE A COMPLETED & CURRENT OFFICIAL TAMRON REBATE FORM FOUND AT www.tamron-usa.com