- Tamron Lens Line ›
- Experience ›
- Explore ›
- Engage ›
- Express ›
1. The image quality of your lens when used with the teleconverter: It is natural for the image quality to deteriorate when using a teleconverter since the lens becomes darker due to aperture loss: one F-stop (with 1.4X) or two F-stop (with 2X).
2. Hunting in AF mode: Depending on the shooting conditions, the Auto Focus may hunt. In that case, please use MF (manual) mode.
3. When used on Digital SLR cameras: This teleconverter is not designed for digital use. We do not guarantee its performance when used on Digital SLR cameras.
4. When using the teleconveter, it maybe difficult to achieve focus using AF because the depth of field becomes shallow. If this occurs, focus manually.
5. If used with a variable F-number zoom lens (e.g. 2.8-3.5), AF may not operate at the telephoto side. If this occurs, focus manually.
Use manual focus for macro lenses
272E SP 90mm F/2.8 Di 1:1 Macro
B01 SP 180mm F/3.5 Di 1:1 Macro